General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Information
General Liability Insurance Specialists In California
Churches and other nonprofits operate a lot like any other business. They require a lot of financial investment. However, they usually have very little room for error, as their income is primarily from donations. As a result, they need to protect the income they have.
Damaging accidents or lawsuits could always threaten the organization. Still, many nonprofits likely don’t have the funds to cushion the blow. Insurance coverage can go a long way towards helping these organizations recover. Among the policies most groups need is liability insurance.
What Is Liability Insurance?
Every relationship involves risks, no matter how small. As a result, the mistakes you might make when interacting with others could harm them. Let’s take a closer look at this idea.
Every church requires a thorough cleaning. This means you might have wet floors from time to time. Suppose one of your congregants falls on the wet floor and injures themselves. They might sue the church, or request compensation to pay for their medical bills or other costs. Situations like these are where liability insurance might come in handy.
Liability coverage helps the insured party cover the losses they cause others. With the right coverage, a church can ensure the injured party receives compensation. Yet, the church itself might not suffer severe financial losses by trying to settle the damage.
Broad Range Of General Liability Protection
Every nonprofit has unique needs. So, each one will need targeted liability coverage. Here at California Church Insurance Services, we proudly offer multiple lines of protection.
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This covers physical injuries to third parties. It might also cover loss of services, death benefits and related hazards.
- Property Damage Coverage: This insures damage or loss of use to the property of others.
- Directors & Officers Liability Coverage: This can extend additional protection to high-ranking decision-makers, such as boards of directors.
- Employment Practices Liability: In case of allegations of illegal hiring practices (harassment, discrimination) this coverage might come in handy.
- Cyber Liability Coverage: Data systems are always vulnerable to theft or destruction. This coverage can help control damage.
- Personal & Advertising Injury Liability: This coverage might help if someone claims the business unfairly targeted them through false advertising, libel, slander or more.
- Other Coverage Includes: Spiritual Counseling Liability, Employee Benefits Liability, Religious Expression Coverage, Violent Incident Response, Legal Liability, Educators Legal Liability, Sexual Misconduct Liability, Non-Owned and Hired Auto Liability, Products Liability, Products-completed Operations Liability.
For more than 30 years, California Church Insurance Services has specialized in insuring churches, religious schools, senior centers and other nonprofits. We distinctly understand the unique challenges and financial needs of these organizations. So, when you come to us, we will ensure you get the proper liability policies to keep your group safe. We can research multiple policy options to help you settle on appropriate protection. We guarantee we will tailor a policy for you at the most affordable prices.
If you are ready to get liability insurance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today! Call (800) 767-8681 or contact us online! Neal, Becky and Stefany look forward to hearing from you.